Job Title SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
Our client is one of the largest real estate companies in Ghana. The ideal candidate will be a seasoned project management professional with experience delivering large construction projects on time, on budget, and to the highest quality standards. This is a senior role on the Management Team of the Company.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 15 years
Reports to: Managing Director
- Lead the planning and implementation of project including administering the contractual demands of the project
- Manage project resource allocation and spearhead a value engineering procedure to ensure optimization of costs.
- Provide guidance, support and direction to the site agents and their construction teams (i.e. subcontractors, supervisors, superintendents and foremen) to ensure projects are delivered safely, on programme in accordance with the approved drawings and specifications.
- Brief the Project Directorate regularly on the activities in delay, highlighting in particular areas of concern and advising of measures adopted to recover lost time.
- Direct the preparation of standard procedures for construction techniques to ensure that the quality of construction is consistent across all trades.
- Provide guidance to the Project Directorate on stock level to be maintained for the project.
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions.
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders.
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools.
- Provide direction and support to project team.
- BSc in Built Environment/Technology OR Engineering – Civil/ Services/Building/Construction/Cost OR any related field
- Proficiency in MS Project or Primavera Project Management would be an added advantage
- Membership of a recognized professional body in the built environment is preferred
- 15 years’ experience in the construction of buildings
- Experience in the management of FIDIC Contract Suites.
- Experience in delivering large construction projects.
- Experience working with prospective tenants, clients and joint venture partners to win business
Knowledge, Skills & Behavioural Competencies:
- Understanding of construction management processes
- Highly organized and able to plan ahead
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal abilities, including negotiation skills
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Collaborate with the site team (designers, subcontractors, agents etc.) in respect of the management and control of the five ‘M’s – Materials, Machines, Man, Power, Methods and Money
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the