Job Title Operations
Duties and responsibilities:
- Be the Company's point of contact on the 2 Projects - Fabric Maintenance, Scaffolding & Flange Management related matters and manage these contracts on both FPSOs in Ghana (FPSO Kwame Nkrumah & FPSO Johan Evans Atta Mills)
- Manage all personnel and equipment related to the Contracts, ensuring the project is run safely and within our client and company HSE standards and policies.
- Provide specialist advice on all matters pertaining to material/corrosion in the refinery and/or chemical plants; a technical backup, support and source of reference to the whole site on all materials selection and corrosion problems.
- To work closely with the Clients Inspection engineers and operations teams to develop optimum productivity on the offshore assets.
- Lead and drive alignment, standardization and improvement for materials and corrosion, inspection practices, guidelines and policies.
- Support the development of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to measure/trend activities relating to site integrity performance.
- To drive and facilitate the Risk Based Inspection (RBI) assessment and reviews that includes implementation of Integrity Operating Windows and Design Operating Windows.
- Lead, support and conduct failure analysis for equipment integrity related incidents.
- Conduct corrosion surveys, assessments and audits to the department assets related to wet crude damage mechanisms such as HIC, localized and general corrosion.
- Develop continuous improvements solutions for corrosion challenges.
- Review Engineering design packages related to corrosion aspects and appropriate material selection and coating.
- Develop the department corrosion management programs to monitor corrosion.
- Plan, monitor and improve chemical treatment programs related to corrosion issues.
- Share corrosion knowledge and experience and train young engineers.
- Assist to identify new business opportunities with all clients in Ghana
- Assist to establish and run the local content plan set in place for the contract period in Ghana, as well as implementing improvements as you see fit.
- Ensure all fabric maintenance projects costs are closely monitored allowing projects to be profitable and within Company budget parameters.
- Assist to review invoicing with finance department to ensure all is issued accurately and timeously.