Job Title Maintenance Coordinator
The Maintenance Coordinator oversees and leads maintenance procedures and actions at the company Thepost holder manages the activities for the repair of the buildings, individual units, landscapes, and equipmentat all sites. Notable duties include reacting to maintenance emergencies, carrying out building inspections &audits, coordinating reactive day to day maintenance, programmed maintenance and works contracts,tracking maintenance/repair expenses, reporting progress on work orders, assigning schedules whilstproviding a professional service on all aspects of property and construction in respect to the managedbuilding assets.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- To support the Facilities Management Team to ensure compliance with all regulations and legislative responsibilities associated with the sites
- Supervising and leading all maintenance processes and operations.
- To coordinate/carry out repairs, maintenance, improvement works and inspections to ensure the general upkeep and maintenance of the premises.
- Tracking expenses and overseeing the budget for maintenance.
- Assist, build, maintain and support high quality client and stakeholder relationships, through excellence in building maintenance service delivery.
- Work closely with Facilities Manager to create and implement maintenance procedures.
- To carry out a preventative, planned maintenance program and undertake routine inspections of the premises, fixtures, fittings, utility meters, mechanical equipment and grounds.
- Document and prepare progress reports and maintenance logs.
- Analyze available data for repeat failures and successful preventative measures.
- Monitor usage of tools and equipment and ensure tools are readily available for assigned tasks.
- To ensure health & safety checks (including fire alarm testing, emergency light testing) and site safety/security checks are carried out regularly at sites, maintaining the safety and welfare of all parties.
- Supervise and train maintenance staff.
- Lead the implementation of new and innovative operational systems including CCTV, access control, fire control and BMS (Building Management Systems) systems.
- Engage with modern technologies and design, ensuring the support mechanisms are in place.
- Ensure Service Level Agreements (SLA)/KPI’s are met.
- Show willingness to offer a hands-on approach in day-to-day Building trades and Facilities practices.
- Carry out such other duties as may reasonably be required by the line manager or directorate.
Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
- Possess clear and concise written and spoken communication skills
- Solutions focused aptitude and approach
- Negotiation skills
- Great time management skills
- Computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related communication tools.
- Good Decision-Making: Discretion to prioritize their own workload to maximize effective use of their time and respond to changes of, only referring to higher authority on matters falling outside of their field of expertise
- Initiative, flexibility and willingness to learn
- Thoroughness and a great eye for detail
- Ability to provide technical advice to customers & colleagues
- Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience
- A good understanding of the built environment.
- Experience of managing the development and implementation of building and/or building services projects
Qualification & Knowledge:
- Recognized qualification in at least one Facilities / Engineering discipline
- Knowledge of the technical features of plumbing, carpentry, and electrical systems.
- Ability to identify site defects, diagnose their cause and propose remedial action
- Solid understanding of health and safety regulations and practices
Key Performance Goals:
- Speed of Delivery
- Conformance to plan
Application deadline is Friday, 25th November 2022.
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the