Job Title Maintenance and Facility Engineering Coordinator
As a growing organization, AGROPAL is seeking new talents to complement itsexisting team with its mission of empowering every actor in the agricultural valuechain. Therefore, AGROPAL is seeking to hire a self-motivated, technical expert,analytical, and vibrant candidate for the role of Maintenance and Facility EngineeringCoordinator.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
AGROPAL West Africa Limited (AGROPAL) is an agribusiness focused on processing and marketing fruits grown in West Africa for international markets. Our mission is to empower every actor in the agricultural value chain to ensure inclusive development of the sector. Our vision is to see a bubbling agricultural sector in Ghana and West Africa improving economies, providing incomes for people, and enhancing food security and health.
Duties and Responsibilities
The hired candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Head the maintenance and facility teams and supervise all maintenance works to ensure equipment is available for production.
- Investigate, identify, and report any defect in the facility and track the overall performance of the equipment.
- Train and coach, the machine operators and technicians on equipment handling and best maintenance practices
- Ensure all preventive maintenance systems (PMS) are planned, scheduled, and executed on time by using the computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) correctly.
- Submit a monthly report on all activities in the factory, including PMS and machine breakdowns, weekly and monthly.
- Register all new equipment and machines in the CMMS.
- Review maintenance procedures, manuals, and maintenance plans for assets within the facilities.
- Ensure safety and health protocols adhere to when performing maintenance.
- Submit quarterly progress reports on process improvements within the facilities.
- Ensure that technicians are on standby to assist with emergency situations.
- Ensuring that engineering and maintenance activities comply with engineering standards and fully support company objectives both with regard to short-term and long-term strategy.
- Report directly to the factory manager and coordinate with the production manager to determine appropriate maintenance schedules.
Qualification Required & Experience:
- A Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in electrical, mechanical, or industrial Engineering or a related field.
- The candidate must have at least five (5) years of professional experience in a food or fruit processing industry or similar role.
- Candidate must have a good command of the English language with strong written and oral communication skills.
- Must be fluent in English, with strong written and oral communication skills.
- Candidate must be proactive, dedicated, and performance-driven, with analytical skills.
- Candidate must have the ability to take initiative and work with limited supervision.
- Candidate must demonstrate experience as a leader and a team player.
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Candidate must have a good understanding and technical knowledge in the required field.
Status of employment: Full time
Work Location: Onsite at AGROPAL West Africa Limited, Akuse, Eastern Region.
Instructions for Application: The deadline for applications is 2 nd November 2022. Interested applicants are required to send their updated and detailed CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Maintenance and Facility Engineering Coordinator. Each CV should be a maximum of 5 pages, with three (3) referees. The evaluation committee will pay significant attention to the manner in which the CVs are presented. Any CV that does not meet the required qualifications will be rejected automatically at the level of the administrative check. Kindly note that only successful applicants will be contacted for interviews.Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the