Job Title Job offer including a fully funded Master’s Graduate Program @InDomo, an Amsterdam based Performance Marketing Consulting Firm
Company Description: Q.Institute (www.q.institute) is a European higher education institution specialized in work-based learning Masters of Science programs. We recruit talents on behalf of leading employers and, together with them, we offer participants both a well remunerated job and a work-based-learning graduate program, which delivers a EQF level 7 Master’s degree.InDomo (www.in-domo.nl) is a WPP company (www.wpp.companies/indomo), specialized in advisory and marketing services for leading European companies. WPP is considered the world’s largest advertising company and it has global operations in most countries of the world. Within WPP, InDomo's teams distinguish themselves for their ability to increase their clients' marketing return on investment, by optimizing their marketing spending in digital and traditional channels.Currently InDomo hosts 2 Graduate students’ placements and is looking for adding more in the months to come.The Graduate Program is a unique opportunity for those talents who:* hold a Bachelor degree, but not yet a Master’s degree
* look for a remunerated job with a leading and innovative company in the field of Performance Marketing Consulting
* are willing to complete their studies with a Master of Science, while working at a company, which sponsors all tuition fees on top of remunerating them for their work
* are willing to engage over a period of at least three years, with the aim to complete the Graduate Program, earn the Master in Management and most probably becoming a permanent employee of a leading firm for the years to come
* look for opportunities to access international work and educational environments
* the program is structured over lectures online at Q.Institute (about half a day every week) and work-based-learning on the job place coordinated by a mentor and a tutor.
Job Description: InDomo aims at on-boarding and sponsoring talents joining the Graduate Program in partnership with Q.Institute; currently the following opportunities are available:E-commerce Business Analyst: you will be part of the e-commerce team and report to its leader. This is a fast-growing opportunity in the field of e-commerce, where InDomo serves leading European companies and advises them about their B2B and B2C e-commerce strategies and activities, for example: competitive analysis, campaign management (eg. Amazon), customer satisfaction analysis, e-commerce strategies, data analysis, developing action plans, etc. This role requires proven competencies in the e-commerce field, either academic (e-commerce major) and/or practical (eg. internships or other experiences)Digital strategy Business Analyst: you will work at analysis digital strategies of InDomo clients, with a consulting approach: problem solving, developing optimization hypothesis, data analysis, developing recommendations, preparing internal and client presentations. This role requires a Bachelor in Marketing or Business; previous work experience is a plus, but not mandatory.Media and Performance Management Business Analyst: you will work at analysing media and marketing campaigns, with a consulting approach: problem solving, developing optimization hypothesis, data analysis, developing recommendations, preparing internal and client presentations. This role requires a Bachelor in Marketing or Business and some previous knowledge or experiences with online marketing companies (eg. Facebook, Google).Successful candidates will join InDomo Graduate Program, which includes:A job in the positions described above, with the aim to groom future talents of InDomo, who hopefully stay with the company well beyond the three years duration of the Graduate ProgramJoining a part-time Master Program: InDomo offers candidates to join its Graduate Program, aimed at accelerating their careers, while earning their Master degree.An excellent opportunity for a self-starter with a get-up-and-go attitude to become part of an innovative, entrepreneurial, and fast-growing consultancy. Commitment: Full Time, 3 years apprenticeship Graduate Program, aimed at developing permanent consultants and future partners; about 80/20 mix of work/work-based-learning and school-based-learning.Remuneration: 450€/month for residents in Ghana, plus 550€/month tuition fees for the Graduate Master’s in Management program paid on behalf of the student, plus performance-based bonus and salary increases.Location: online; relocation to Amsterdam is not required during the graduate program, business trips may be required (all cost are covered by InDomo).
Qualifications: Excellent academic achievements:* Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing related fields
* Previous work experiences not required, but some previous competencies are required for some of the roles (see above)
Required Skills:* Full proficiency in spoken and written English with strong communication skills
* Strong analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills with great attention to detail
* Demonstrable ability to work collaboratively in a team environment, with people at all levels within an organisation.
* Demonstrable ability to perform in a high-pressure situation.
Mindset & Attributes:* A motivated, self-starter with an analytical mind and a get-up-and-go attitude
* Confident and driven person, with a strong desire to deliver quality and achieve their goals
* Entrepreneurial and innovation-driven mindset
* Availability to travel internationally
Additional Information: Office Location: Fully RemoteHow to Apply: please complete the application on SmartRecruiters, answer the qualifying questions and upload your Curriculum Vitae